Position: Marketing & Admissions Officer
Role Summary: The purpose of this position is to manage inquiries and applications for prospective students and to support the Marketing and Admissions Head with their marketing plans. The role will include assessing student applications, receiving visitors, liaison with agents, administrative support and participating in student recruitment activities all over Bangladesh.
The role involves the development and delivery of an updated marketing strategy on various platform, as well as the dynamic management of the inquiry to the enrollment process.
Key Tasks and Activities:
- Oversee the admissions process from point of inquiry to enrollment ?
- Follow-up with parents/students for any inquiries through direct meetings, phone ?calls and emails ?
- Drive enrollment, particularly for the Boarding and contribute towards the settling ?down process for new borders ?
- Contribute towards student retention by being a point of contact to resolve all issues ?that may be faced ?
- Contact and coordinate with marketing teams/parents/guardians/other points of contact ?to facilitate campus tours and admission processes for prospective students ?
- Provide advice on the programs offered, admission procedure, eligibility and costs ?involved.?
- Liaise with students, parents, and staff on academic and administrative policies ?
- Maintain all student academic records in e-facility and I-Build software (past and ?present) and ensure the accuracy and integrity of such records ?
- Prepare and analyze statistics related to enrollment and demographic profile of ?students ?
- Organize or participate in all events, open houses, school fairs, information sessions, ?exhibitions, school visits and off-campus events as a representative of the school ?
- Liaise with agents from new markets and be responsible for all enquiries that ?emerge from such liaisons ?
- Maintain a database of student information, telephone logs and student feedback in ?order to generate student reports for management whenever required ?
- Create and Maintain a good relationship with current and former parents ?
- Promote good relationships and create networking opportunities outside the school ?that may help attract new students ?
- Organize and coordinate the Scholarship program with the Head of School and take care of the admissions process for the same ?
- Liaise with the PTA to welcome new families and continue to be in touch with them as long as their children are in PHIS, ensuring that he/she has a finger on the pulse of what is happening at school.
- Support the marketing team with their strategic plan for the school’s promotion and awareness building?
- Prepare and plan presentations for prospective parents
- Create and roll out feedback surveys for parents of new students after the settling in period
- Conduct exit interviews for parents of students who are leaving the school?
- Organize special events to support the marketing plan
- Coordinate with the Communications manager with regard to any communication material that is developed for the school
- Ensure that any change in the admission process is communicated via all available forums in a timely manner?
- Maintain a database that includes prospective parents, corporates and relevant communities; Use them in the marketing of the school.
- Maintain social media platform and create an engagement with the community by regular post, update, and interaction
- Preparing and Publishing newsletter.
- Engaging different departments to obtain news and pictures of events that can be used in various media platforms.
- Advising and correcting written communication on need-be basis
- BBA/MBA majored in Marketing
- English medium background will be given preference.
Additional Job-Related Skills:
- Strong communication, public relation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to write reports and correspondence consistent with the duties of this position.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both in oral and written form using a variety of communication techniques and tools to ensure the appropriate flow of information, collaborative efforts, and feedback.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret information.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions, inquiries, and/or complaints.
- Displays courtesy, tact, and respect when dealing with others.
PHIS Head Office - Lotus Kamal Tower One, 57 Zoarshahara C/A, Level-2, Nikunja-2 (North), New Airport Road, Dhaka-1229
As per policy
- Click here to register and then
- Send CV to <firstname.lastname@example.org> mentioning "MAO-PHIS" in the subject line.
Application Deadline: 9 September 2017